ITALIAN BIKE EXPERIENCE
ITALIAN BIKE EXPERIENCE / PINARELLO GRANFONDO
12 – 20 JULY 2020
ALL INCLUSIVE CYCLING EXPERIENCE:
It has been said that this tour is the perfect way for any cyclist and their partner to immerse themselves in in the Italian culture. During our 8 days together you will be treat to a VIP, fully inclusive guided tour through Veneto region of Italy to some of the Italy’s most magnificent cycling destinations. We like to keep our groups small and interactive – limited to 30 riders.
Gifts & Services Included:
- Use of a Pinarello Dogma
- VIP entry to the famed Pinarello Granfondo
- 4/5 star accommodation for 8 nights: 5 nights in Bassano del Grappa & 3 nights at the BHR hotel in Treviso
- Cycling kit by Ftech
- Full nutritional support
- Technical support & bike setup
- All meals & beverages with the group
- All transfers
- Exciting gifts
- Daily massage service
- Lots of gelato & Prosecco
- Photos & videos of the entire experience
- and more…
- Flights are excluded
Furthermore, you will be able to visit our ASG headquarters, ASG International, where you will be able to see an inside scoop into our SCICON and Ftech facilities. We can also offer you an optional professional bike set-up by the one and only Niklas Quetri at ASG Bike Science – bike fitter of professional riders from teams Bahrain Merida, UAE – Emirates, Michelton-Scott, and many more professional athletes.
NON CYCLING PARTNERS:
Non-riding spouses/partners can book a spouse’s/partner’s package which includes daily transport, meals and accommodation.
Gifts & Services Included:
- Shopping & sightseeing to some of Italy’s favourites. Some of our favourites include Verona, Venice, Sirmione and Lake Garda.
- Meals, drinks & accommodation with the group (sharing with cycling partner)
- Flights excluded
(subject to change)
12 JULY – BASSANO DEL GRAPPA
* Complimentary kit distributed
* Time: 5:00
* Elevation: 2.850m
* Note: Start from “Ponte Vecchio”, in the old city of Bassano del Grappa. Visit the huge military memorial monument at the top of Montegrappa. Coffee break at cima Grappa (top).
* Time: 5:30
* Elevation: 3.300m
* Note: break to the famous Pedavena alehouse of the Pedavena factory at the foot of the Croce d’Aune climb. Croce d’Aune is also the first Dolomite mountain that you can find in the area.
18 JULY – REST DAY – HOTEL BHR TREVISO & SHOPPING IN TREVISO OLD TOWN
Race Pack and kit collection in Treviso – meet friends and members of the Pinarello family. Pinarello factory visit by bike.
19 JULY – GRANFONDO PINARELLO
Over 4.000 avid cyclists from all over the world converge in Treviso for this amazing event. Less than 30 minutes from the unique and romantic city of Venice, footstep of the Dolomites, surrounded by rich agricultural land and immersed in Prosecco Vineyards. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
* Elevation: 1.050m (short), 2.500 (long)
* Maximum slope: Ca’ del Poggio 16.7%
* More infos: http://www.lapinarello.com/en
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRANFONDO:
In order to participate in Granfondo’s, riders must provide a Medical Certificate stating they are in good health.
If riders do not have a Race License (UCI recognized in their Country), you can purchase a ‘Day License’ when producing your Medical Certificate
20 JULY – CHECKOUT FROM BHR HOTEL
Transfers to airport if required.
Rooming Options. You can choose between double and single room accommodation
Double Rooms: this can either have a double bed for couples or 2 single beds
Single Rooms: this room has a double bed for you to enjoy all to yourself!
OUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Any extras not mentioned above.
Alcohol not mentioned in inclusions.