ITALIAN BIKE EXPERIENCE
ITALIAN BIKE EXPERIENCE – 8/16 JULY 2018
GRAND FINALE GRANFONDO PINARELLO – TREVISO
ALL INCLUSIVE CYCLING EXPERIENCE:
Total package: 5.500 Euro (excluding flights) per rider.
Pinarello Dogma bicycle (a loan bike for use during the entire trip)
Full service guided daily rides on some of the most beautiful cycling routes in the Veneto area.
8 Night’s accommodation: 5 nights in Bassano del Grappa + 3 nights accommodation at the BHR hotel in Treviso.
- Road Helmet
- Rudy Project Racing Glasses
- 2 Full sets of Pinarello Granfondo cycling kits (bib short and jersey)
- 4 Ftech sets of ASG Bike Club cycling kit (bib short and jersey)
- 1 Ftech rain jacket
- 1 Ftech wind jacket
- 2 sets of gloves
- 1 Personalised Ftech off-the-bike leisure jacket
- 4 Ftech socks (incl. Custom socks design experience)
- 1 Scicon Race Rain Bag
- 1 Scicon phone protector / money pouch
- 1 pair of SIDI cycling shoes and cleats
- 3 High 5 Race Packs – Full nutritional support
Optional professional bike set-up service in our ASG Bike Science facility
Full bike transport service for the entire tour
All daily meals and drinks with Group
Daily massage service
Mechanical backup and support for the duration of the tour
VIP entry and preferential starting batch in the famous Pinarello Granfondo
Dedicated training programmes to get in shape for the Pinarello Granfondo through our Paarl & Pretoria ASG Stores
Visit to the ASG International and SCICON facility in Bassano del Grappa
Free videos and photos of Bike Experience
Free shuttle service to and from Venice or Treviso Airport/Train stations.
Pinarello e-bike demo experience
NON CYCLING PARTNERS:
Non-riding spouses/partners can book a spouse’s/partner’s package which includes daily transport, meals and accommodation at 2.200 Euro (excluding flights).
Several local excursions options
1-day Shopping and sightseeing trip to Verona
1-day Shopping and sightseeing trip to Venice
Rudy Project Casual glasses
All meals, drinks and accommodation
Visit to designer outlets in Venice: https://www.mcarthurglen.com/it/noventa-di-piave-designer-outlet/en/
(subject to change)
8 JULY – BASSANO DEL GRAPPA
* Complimentary kit distributed
* Time: 5:00
* Elevation: 2.850m
* Note: Start from “Ponte Vecchio”, in the old city of Bassano del Grappa. Visit the huge military memorial monument at the top of Montegrappa. Coffee break at cima Grappa (top).
* Time: 5:30
* Elevation: 3.300m
* Note: break to the famous Pedavena alehouse of the Pedavena factory at the foot of the Croce d’Aune climb. Croce d’Aune is also the first Dolomite mountain that you can find in the area.
14 JULY – REST DAY – HOTEL BHR TREVISO & SHOPPING IN TREVISO OLD TOWN
Race Pack and kit collection in Treviso – meet friends and members of the Pinarello family. Pinarello factory visit by bike.
15 JULY – GRANFONDO PINARELLO
Over 4.000 avid cyclists from all over the world converge in Treviso for this amazing event. Less than 30 minutes from the unique and romantic city of Venice, footstep of the Dolomites, surrounded by rich agricultural land and immersed in Prosecco Vineyards. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
* Elevation: 1.050m (short), 2.500 (long)
* Maximum slope: Ca’ del Poggio 16.7%
* More infos: http://www.lapinarello.com/en
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRANFONDO:
In order to participate in Granfondo’s, riders must provide a Medical Certificate stating they are in good health.
If riders do not have a Race License (UCI recognized in their Country), you can purchase a ‘Day License’ when producing your Medical Certificate
16 JULY – CHECKOUT FROM BHR HOTEL
Transfers to airport if required.
Rooming Options. You can choose between double and single room accommodation
Double Rooms: this can either have a double bed for couples or 2 single beds
Single Rooms: this room has a double bed for you to enjoy all to yourself!
OUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Any extras not mentioned above.
Alcohol not mentioned in inclusions.